Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Sarah!


Yes, It's our first child's 8th birthday. She can be a trying child, but we usually still love her. Olivia has become "The One Who Feeds Me" and has taken on the lion's share of the perstering that goes with the job. Sarah bothers her almost constantly for either food, water or petting, which drives Olivia nuts. It's kinda nice that it's not us anymore. :)

Next to food, this couch is the love of her life...if she's not sleeping on it, she's sleeping next to it.

"Are you gonna feed me?"

"I WANT TO GO FOR A WALK! I WANT TO GO FOR A WALK!"

Of course, she gets out and then hates the leash...but she's usually pretty good on the walks. She hates to be left behind at home more than she dislikes the soft lead.

She absolutely must check every bush along the route...

"I'm tired. I want some food, a drink, and my couch...in that order."

No comments: