Monday, January 13, 2014

Celebrating 40

Last April, Olivia went to the Airbound Trampoline park in Winston-Salem with her friends and had a blast. Unfortunately, I didn't get to go because I was on a field trip with the Piedmont Farm School. So I said I wanted to go for my birthday! I don't care if I'm 40, I love trampolines! While celebrating Emma mostly overshadows me (as it should be! I wouldn't have it any other way!), Rebecca and the kids did a great job of giving me some great moments throughout the day. Olivia made me a bracelet that I love and Rebecca brought me lunch from Chipotle, which is a favorite of mine. In past years, I have asked for a day to do nothing. While that is relatively impossible anymore, Rebecca came close with a gift for one hour in a sensory deprivation chamber. I am looking forward that blissfulness! :) After dinner in the evening, though, we decided to pile the kids in the van and go to the Airbound Trampoline park they opened here in Greensboro. I was not disappointed. :) It was so much fun! I really enjoy trampolines so this was right up my alley. The kids, of course, loved every minute of it and Rebecca and I got to bounce around with them. I was sore the next day though...old age i guess. :)















Irene is doing her own jumping/bouncing here.

No comments: