Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Real Life Expressions Caught On Camera

I spend a lot of time trying to get a good picture. It doesn't have to be great or professional. I'll settle for good. :) This is no easy task when you have several children, real life things going on, and a simple point and shoot camera with untrained operator. So anyway, It seems I end up deleting many pictures because they are blurry or the facial expressions are not good or someone is looking away or someone stepping in front of someone else or... :) But then sometimes if you stop and look, those pictures are memorable and funny too. So here are a couple from today:

I see this skeptical, "you want me to look at the camera and smile?" look a lot.

Note: Ezra running away, silly face from Olivia, Emma screaming and gesturing, and nose-picking possibly from Gabe

No comments: