Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Silly Children

It's truly a joy to have children. Sometimes I say that sarcastically, but most of the time, I mean it with all my heart. Never moreso than when they are being the silly kids that they are. 

 Emma thought the measuring bowls made a good hat.
 Gabe needed something from the play kitchen. The cabinet door in the front works just fine, but sometimes the easy way isn't the fun way.
 This is how Irene was "reading" her book the other day. she gets a kick out of looking through the holes in the blanket.
Ezra was outside playing by himself and found some fun ways to pass the time. He pulled that basketball around on the hand truck for a good 20 minutes. 

Sometimes it's really hard to catch them candidly because they tend to play to the camera, so when I do manage to get a picture, I'm usually not disappointed with the results. 

No comments: